1. Resistance determination
Rats, after ingestion of bait, act or physiologically produce a confrontational response that allows them to survive, such as rats ' resistance to and cross-resistance to the rat-killing spirit. Two-generation anticoagulant rodenticide can be used to kill drug-resistant rats. The determination method is: No selective toxicity test, by measuring the resistance coefficient of rodenticide, guiding the drug use.
2. Rodent species
The common home mice in Shanghai were brown-agrarius, yellow-chested and small-mouse, and black lines were visible in the countryside. According to the preliminary investigation to determine the existence of rodent species in this area, according to the type of rat, choose the appropriate rodenticide.
3. Feeding coefficient
A coefficient of good or bad palatability of rat rodenticide, that is, in the test environment, the bait and the blank bait are provided, and the place is exchanged at regular intervals to allow the rat to selectively take food, and the ratio of the bait consumption to the blank bait consumption is the feeding coefficient. The greater the feeding coefficient, the better the palatability.
4. Commodity Bait
The rodenticide is divided into commodity bait and self matching bait. This proposal to put a commodity bait, that is, the Ministry of Agriculture approved the sale of rodenticide, do not recommend the purchase of Mother liquor configuration. The bait is mainly composed of attractant, rodenticide and additive.
- What Is Rat Poison
- Classification Of Rat Drugs
- Precautions For Rat Poison
- The Selection Of Rodenticide And Dosage Form
- Physical Method For Catching Mice
- How Does The Family Prevent Rats And Kill Cockr...
- The Rat Has The Knack Of Solving The Rodent Pro...
- Take Precautions When Buying Rodent-killing Drugs
- A Little Trick To Share A Family Rodent Fight
- Why Is Chronic Rat Medicine Better Than Acute R...