Pesticides, currently the world's unified English name is "pesticide--", but in fact, the so-called pesticide refers to the prevention and control of pests and livestock production of harmful organisms (pest, mites, nematodes, pathogenic bacteria, weeds and rats. Later, through a longer period of development of production and life processes, gradually recognized that some natural have to prevent and animal husbandry in the performance of harmful organisms. To category 17 and so on) and regulate the growth of plants in chemicals and bio-pharmaceuticals. Various auxiliaries used for health and for improving the physicochemical properties of active ingredients are usually included.
Related Industry Knowledge
- To explain four forms of rat medicine.
- There are different ways to put the mouse drugs...
- Mouse drug manufacturers tell you how to kill r...
- The skill of anticoagulant rat drug
- Precautions for putting rat poison on the market
- How to choose the mouse-killing agent correctly
- Classification and dosage forms of pesticides
- The operation of pesticide industry
- Methods of Use of pesticides
- Methods of storage of pesticides
- Health Risks of Dead Rats
- How Rat Bait Works