First, let's take a look at the mouse drug selection: This rodenticide recommends the use of anticoagulant-type mouse drugs.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are based on the results of previous rodents ' resistance to the coagulation rodenticide and the rodent species in the districts, to determine the varieties and categories of rodent-killing drugs, and on this basis, select the commodity bait with higher feeding coefficient; in the place of poor effect or limited use of anticoagulant rodenticide bait, we can try to kill rat with bromine enemy lung and bromine rat.
The type of rat medicine Anticoagulant rodenticide, chronic rodenticide, by inhibiting vitamin K1 oxide reductase, prevent the liver production of thrombin, destroy blood coagulation function, damage the capillary wall, increase permeability, make the mouse slowly bleeding and bleeding, and finally the rat died of internal bleeding.
At present, it is divided into first generation and second generation anticoagulant agents.
We mainly share second-generation anticoagulants with three main types:
Bromine enemy lung: in the habitat and wild rodents, drug-resistant rats have a good control effect.
Bromine Rat Spirit: Also known as Dalong, rodent spectrum, acute toxicity, extreme poison rats, special sites prohibit the use. Rat Spirit: Also known as the killing of the war, newer rodenticide, control of home and wild rodents.
Related Industry Knowledge
- To explain four forms of rat medicine.
- There are different ways to put the mouse drugs...
- Mouse drug manufacturers tell you how to kill r...
- Precautions for putting rat poison on the market
- How to choose the mouse-killing agent correctly
- What is pesticide
- Classification and dosage forms of pesticides
- The operation of pesticide industry
- Methods of Use of pesticides
- Methods of storage of pesticides
- Health Risks of Dead Rats
- How Rat Bait Works