A number of chemical products are available to control rats including poisoned baits, anticoagulant rodenticides (which prevent the clotting of blood) and non-anticoagulant poisons.
Use caution in areas where rodents are active and practice safe cleanup procedures:
Open windows to allow fresh air to enter the area.
Wear protective gloves and a dust mask.
Never sweep or vacuum dry droppings. Dampen the droppings and debris with a solution of bleach and water before wiping up.
Double bag dead rats in plastic bags before placing them in the garbage.
Disinfect items and surfaces that may have been in contact with rats and their droppings.
Wash hands and exposed clothing thoroughly after cleanup.
For the best rat medicine, please contact us：
Related Industry Knowledge
- To explain four forms of rat medicine.
- There are different ways to put the mouse drugs...
- Mouse drug manufacturers tell you how to kill r...
- The skill of anticoagulant rat drug
- Precautions for putting rat poison on the market
- How to choose the mouse-killing agent correctly
- What is pesticide
- Classification and dosage forms of pesticides
- The operation of pesticide industry
- Methods of Use of pesticides
- How Does Rat Poison Work?
- About those Serine Proteases
- Rat Poison's Effect on Dogs and Cats
- Prevent Rat Poison Poisoning
- About Warfarin
- The Application of Warfarin
- Production Of Gray Iron Castings