Rat bait kills by interfering with the ability of the body to produce clotting factors. The anticoagulant rodenticides abolish vitamin K recycling (essential in the clotting cascade).
This means that as soon as active vitamin K reserves are depleted, there can be no meaningful blood clotting. It takes several days to deplete vitamin K. After that, even the smallest of jostles and traumas can lead to life-threatening bleeds.
Related Industry Knowledge
- To explain four forms of rat medicine.
- There are different ways to put the mouse drugs...
- Mouse drug manufacturers tell you how to kill r...
- The skill of anticoagulant rat drug
- Precautions for putting rat poison on the market
- How to choose the mouse-killing agent correctly
- What is pesticide
- Classification and dosage forms of pesticides
- The operation of pesticide industry
- Methods of Use of pesticides
- Understanding Rat Poisons
- Safe Cleaning After Use of Rat Poison
- How Does Rat Poison Work?
- About those Serine Proteases
- Rat Poison's Effect on Dogs and Cats
- Prevent Rat Poison Poisoning
- About Warfarin
- The Application of Warfarin
- Production Of Gray Iron Castings